02/05/12

I am not really a football fan, so I don't really care much about the Superbowl, the actual game that is. I do love a Superbowl party though! Good food and good company, never go wrong with that! And Aubrey thinks so too!
02/06/12

Kind of amazing, It was bedtime and Aubrey was still so so happy!
02/07/12

Very cold outside, but not stopping these guys from playing outside. Chris came home from work and thought I was crazy for letting them be out there. I was just enjoying making dinner in peace and quiet even if it was only for a little bit!
02/08/12

All of my siblings and their spouses and my parents were together for Katie's patriarchal blessing. It was a beautiful blessing!
02/09/12

Chris spent the day helping Jenny paint her room, so we came over to check out her room.
02/10/12

Girl's night in honor of Heather's birthday. We grabbed some food at I heart burgers and then went to see The Vow. I loved it!
02/11/12

My Chloe girl. She is growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment