
Saturday we spent the day at Ham Hall at UNLV for Chloe's first dance competition. It was a very long afternoon. Kind of stressful at times because I am definitely NOT a "dance mom" and I can't handle the stress and the drama. Chloe did great and I think she really liked the award ceremony fun that she got to experience with her team for the first time.
Her team had 2 numbers, "Hokey-Pokey" and "Tisket Tasket". They got 2nd place for their age group for Hokey-Pokey and best costumes for the other dance. I totally forgot to get pictures in her other costume. I have next time right! I am definitely learning though. Next time I will know more of what to expect and I will know that it probably isn't the best place for Aubrey. She was great though the whole time without a nap too.

Great job Chloe! I loved watching you shake it!
No comments:
Post a Comment