
Tuesday night Alex's baseball game was cancelled because of the weather so we had a rare weeknight at home. After dinner I grabbed the Halloween buckets down and let the kids play. They totally love dressing up in all the costumes!

I tried a couple of the kids old costumes on Aubrey(she did NOT like it!) and when I was taking a picture of her in the Hunny Pot costume she was squatted down and she reminded me so much of when Chloe was her age. I still don't love the costume, but we called Chloe "Hunny" ever since she was born(Nick gave her that nick name when he was 18 months) so the costume just fit and now Aubrey seems to be our "little Hunny". Aubrey's hair has always thrown us off, but I think that Aubrey looks just like her big sister!

Chloe was a little more chubby, probably because she wasn't such a picky eater like Aubrey.

As I was looking back through pictures it is so weird because Aubrey makes a lot of the same faces as Chloe did. It is like looking at Aubrey with blond hair! And tonight it just hit me that Aubrey is the same age now as Chloe was when Alex was born, so crazy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment