Week 40! Crazy! There are only 12 more weeks this year.
10/01/11

In between watching conference Nick and I went for a run. Last year we raced for speed and he whooped me. This year he wanted to go for distance and was determined that he could beat me again. Not so much! He was dying like 5 minutes in, but he is one stubborn boy and would not give up. About a mile and a half in he couldn't do it anymore and just lied down on the sidewalk. Luckily Chris was driving next to us for this very reason. He picked up Nick and took him home while I finished running.
10/02/11

Just my little zebra practicing trick or treating.
10/03/11

For the longest time I have made my kids sleep in their own beds on school nights, but I have found that they sleep better together. And I think that it is pretty cute that they like to sleep together, I know this won't last forever! This is Nick and Cooper sleeping in Nick's bed. It is a full, so really they didn't have to share Cooper's pillow!
10/04/11

It really is musical beds around here. This sis Chloe sleeping in Cooper's bed with him.
10/05/11

Chloe and I getting ready for our witch party.
10/06/11
No picture
10/07/11

I L.O.V.E. her!
No comments:
Post a Comment