Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CRAZY busy!!

Just after school started back and we got into a nice routine with homework and such baseball started! And baseball is alot!! Our after school schedule is kind of ridiculous!! We are busy every night of the week.
Chloe was invited to be on the competition team for dance this year. So she went from 1 hour of dance a week to 3.

I just wanted to document how crazy our life is now. Maybe I will look back in a few years and want to be this busy again, but anyways.
Mondays Nick has a baseball game.
Tuesdays Chloe has 2 hours of dance and Alex has a late baseball game.
Wednesdays Nick and Chloe are taking piano lessons with Granny.
Thursdays Chloe has dance and Nick has boy scouts and a late baseball game.
Fridays Alex has a baseball game.

And that doesn't include anything else that comes up like Open House at school tomorrow, HOMEWORK, Bunco, book club, and the list goes on and on.
So, this is why I am so behind! I spend my day while the kids are at school trying to catch up on housework and laundry before I go to work as a taxi driver every night!!

No comments: