Monday, December 6, 2010

Our NEW House!!

I forgot to take before pictures before Chris started tearing stuff up, so I got on MLS to get these so you can see the difference. The front still looks the same.



The front room. This is where we added the loft upstairs, so it went from 1 room to 2!

Downstairs.
Upstairs.

(I think we will have to get a new Christmas tree next year! It looks so tiny now!!)
Dining room.


Kitchen.
One of my favorite things about the kitchen is that you can't see my dishes in the sink!!
Master.

Master bath.

Master shower.
Soon to be Nick's room.

The girl's room.
Just ignore the sleeping girl in the bed!
The boy's room.
Ignore the sleeping boys too!

8 comments:

Tara said...

Soo Exciting! I looks great. Chris did an awesome job with it all. Im laughing at your kitchen. It reminds me of mine when we moved in. With no color on the walls it looks so plain. That was exactly why I put the blue in there and its the same with yours.. the Color makes it look great!!! Glad you guys are settled in now :) Soo fun!

Lauren said...

I am so happy for you guys! Love the colors you picked out and I can't wait to see it in person! I am sure you guys are going to have many happy years in your new home!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute house! Looks like a house in my neighborhood! Moving is SUCH a pain. I bet you are glad that is over! Congrats on the new home!

Unknown said...

I'm so impressed! You'll have to send us your new address...and we would love to have you at our christmas party on the 21st...

The Rees' said...

your house looks awesome! I love the before and after pics. you guys did a really good job. congrats and... WELCOME HOME LICHTY FAMILY :) lol

Emily said...

it looks SO good! congrats on the new home :)

Nick and Ashley said...

I just love your new house and all that you did to it! I didnt realize how much you were doing! its awesome!

Chelsea said...

Love it! Love the colors and the flooring and baseboards everywhere. Can't wait to see you guys!!!