Monday, December 6, 2010

Starting Solids

I was at McDonald's for lunch last week when Aubrey was eying my ice cream cone. I gave her a little taste and she started going to town. Alex and Cooper thought it was the funniest thing in the world and started cracking up at her. She thought it was too funny that they were laughing at her and she started laughing, it was the cutest thing!! So she had a couple more tastes and the boys would laugh and then she would laugh. But after that I figured it was time to start some baby food.
We started with squash and she loved it!
So we pulled the highchair out of the box and put it to use. I can't believe how big she is getting!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

She is so cute, your floor and baseboards are awesome and I love your highchair. Seriously, why do you have to be so cool! Love you!!!