Friday, April 2, 2010

Discovery Museum

This morning we went with some friends from our ward to the Lied Discovery Museum.

My kids love all the role play activities they can do there. All 4 of them spent quite a bit of time playing in the grocery store. Cooper got his coke and he was ready to go!

It has been about a year since the last time we went there. They changed some stuff and added a lot of new stuff. The kids could have stayed there all day (if we could have eaten lunch there)!

We got a membership so there will be lots more playtime at the museum!!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the new blog layout! All your posts look like you have been have a lot of fun! You guys are such a super cute family all your beach pictures turned out awesome! Makes me want to go like yesterday! Good idea keeping all your kids names within the letters of CALIFORNIA we had to skip the whole standing by the letter thing when we went when I realized that two out of four didn't have a letter! Oh well! Lets have another park day soon or swimming. I have a feeling the Easter bunny is bringing my kids bathing suits! Chloe will be happy! Have a happy Easter btw!

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you go again...I would LOVE to go with you girly!! It was nice seeing you at the grocery store super mama! Hugs and giggles,
Deanna

Staci said...

I love the all the beach pictures with your family. Disneyland looks so fun, hopefully we have as nice of weather as you did. We had so much fun at the museum on Friday that Dave and I took Madi on Saturday too. Of course she loved it! We will have to make it regularly.