Friday, April 16, 2010

the BRAVES are back!

Baseball season is here again and that is about all we have been up to! Nick is on a team with Ben again and they have most of the same players from fall. Last season was pretty rough for their team, but this season they seem to be a whole new team! They have won every game so far. Nick has improved so much. He is hitting every time at bat and last night he got his first home run! It was pretty awesome. I was so proud a couple of tears came to my eyes. I am glad that Nick has found something that he likes and that he is able to do well at it!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

We have to get together soon!! Jaden should be getting his cast off in 2 1/2 weeks. And yes, collin is riding without training wheels. He learn last year sometime. I didn't even get to tach him!! Some kid at my Mom's house did. When is that baby due again?