Friday, April 16, 2010

Stake Track Meet

Last Saturday was our stake's 2nd Annual 5k and track meet. We woke up nice and early and headed over to Desert Oasis high School. For waking up the kids they didn't do to bad. Nick wanted to run with a friend so Chris was voted the parent to go with him! Chloe somehow convinced Jenny to carry her the whole way, Cooper got to take a ride on "horsey Grandpa", when my dad would run, Cooper would say "yeehaw cowboy!!". And Alex was running until he tripped. It was all over after that for him and he had a nice ride in the stroller. I totally took it easy with my mom. I think we were last, not that it really matters or anything!!
Chris ran the whole thing and came in in 32 minutes. Pretty impressive for not running or exercising for months. Nick ran/ walked and came in at about 40 minutes.
It was lots of fun! I can't wait until next year!


No comments: