Thursday, October 29, 2009

{little mama}

Chloe's love for babies has been quite apparent for a long time, but it is fun finding out what a good little mama she is! Everybody knows that her baby goes pretty much wherever she goes, she sleeps with her and I am the designated babysitter when she has to go to school. But give her a real baby and she is on cloud 9! We have been watching our niece Hayden lately and I really don't even have to do anything. She feeds her, changes her, rocks her to sleep. She just gets it and she is only 5! She is going to be the best babysitter when she turns 12!!
A couple of weeks ago I was in the shower and had a load of clean laundry on my bed, waiting to be folded. She came in asked if she could fold it. Sure! Why not! I though I would be refolding it before I put it away, but she did super good and even had it all sorted to each person, just the way I do it!! She had never done it before, definitely not something I taught her. She is just good! I love the way she mothers her little brothers (most of the time!) and is so willing to take care of anybody smaller than herself. Cooper will sometimes be yelling "MOM" over and over when I finally answer, he says, "my Chloe mom!!". She is the sweetest!! I love her!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow- that's pretty amazing. I can't believe how naturally she holds her cousin already. My boys are still not that good.