
Alex and Chloe started soccer in September. They have had 3 games now. I am helping a friend of mine coach, so that is fun. But I definitely understand why we moms generally leave the coaching of sports to the dads!! It is hard and frustrating when you are trying to be a coach of 10 3, 4, and 5 year olds and trying to take care of others kids too!!
Alex and Chloe love it though. I was a little worried after the first game. Neither one of them really wanted to play, but I think that they just weren't feeling well. They both played almost the entire game last Saturday. Chloe is liking taking turns as goalie. When she pays attention she is pretty good too! She throws her whole self on top of that ball!! I am glad they are having fun learning to play soccer and they get to do it with a lot of their friends and even Hailey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment