Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Memories

Yesterday on the way to school the kids started asking me what characters they have been since they were babies. So one by one I went through each child telling them everything they have been, so I though it would be fun to do post about it. Kind of funny too!
Eeyore

Superman and a Hunny Bunny

Batman, a Hunny Pot, and a little bee

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and Roo

Dorothy, the Lion, the Scarecrow, and Captain America

Handy Manny, Cinderella, Jango Fett, and Roo
After going through all my pictures to get this post together my goal for this year is to get a 'good' picture of all 4 of them together. Easier said than done!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Cute Pictures!! And Kiddos =) I loved seeing the first three pictures.. each time adding one more kid =) YOu crazy, awesome momma!! Your so good with them!

Ryan said...

You guys do an amazing job dressing the kids up each year. I was going to say that picture of Nick as Eeyore was the cutest ever, but then I remembered the whole Peter Pan/Tink thing, and the Wizard of Oz... Awesome. Though it would be even more awesome if you broke out that cow costume. :)

Staci said...

I love the pictures since the beginning of your kids, such a cute idea. We need to coordinate a time for Madi and Chloe to wear their matching outfits for a picture.