Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BIG Boy

It seems SO strange to me that my baby is so big! He is still very much a mama's boy, but he is growing up right before my eyes and becoming a very independent little boy! He started swim lessons last week and can now swim about half way across the pool. He loves swimming back forth to me, and does it over and over. It is just too funny to watch. He stands on the stairs and says, "one, two, three, four, five, six, eight, nine, ten...U-uuuuuH!" We went to one of Katie's swim meets a little while back and he know mimics the horn they used.

A couple of weeks ago I woke up one morning and just decided to potty train Cooper. It was way easier than I thought it would be and I think it is official Cooper is a "Big Boy" now!
His prize for doing so well was a Buzz and Woody toddler bed set. He loves it! So now he climbs in the crib all the time to just play in there. I have thought about taking the side off, so it would be a toddler bed, but I like thinking that he is still little, at least for a little while longer.

1 comment:

Christene said...

Yeah! He is doing so well and getting so big. Good for you on the potty training. What a wonderful thing! I'm thinking of starting Brooklyn. They catch on quick when they're ready. He is such a cute with his big boy bed stuff!