Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What happen to June?

It seems as though I couldn't wait for June to come. Fun things were planned, family was coming to visit, Jenny was graduating, and now it is all over! The kids are almost done with school and then we can enjoy our summer in the pool! A very short park day! Even though it wasn't nearly as hot as it usually is, it only took minutes for their little faces to turn bright red.
My Aunts Lynda, Tammy, and Lisa came into town for Jenny's graduation. This is Lynda with the "girl's club". The secret password to join them is "Hello Kitty". They had such a blast and Lynda was such a good sport playing with them!

The beautiful graduate!! The first in our family to graduate with honors! Go Jenny! We are so proud of you!
Chris and I painted the whole inside of the house (more Chris than me!) and while the fan was out drying the walls Nick had a fun time having "big muscles"!

While we are actually painting they had to spend alot of time in the backyard. I am so glad they are such good sports!
At the beginning of the month I was recovering again and that meant lots of free playtime for the kids. I just love it when they play so well together!!
And what month would be complete without a night with the girls!! Fun times!! FIESTA!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

It sounds like you guys have been lots of fun. I hate how fast the summer fly's by. The kids are adorable like usual.