
Every year about this time the Early Childhood class at Alamo has water day and this was our 5th year going. We had double duty this year too because Alex is in the morning class and Chloe is in the afternoon. So we spent the entire day outside. The kids had a blast, hopefully they will sleep good tonight!! I only manned the snow cone maker and I am pooped! Even though we will be going to a new school next year Bonnie said we are always invited to water day.
After school when Nick came in from kindergarten Cooper ran up to Nick and gave him a hug. I love those moments. When they aren't fighting, just loving each other. Cooper wanted to carry Nick's backpack and only wanted to hold Nick's hand. It was too cute! And I love that Nick is such a good big brother!
2 comments:
What a fun activity for the kids! And how sweet is Nick hanging with his little brother. It is so fun to see the bonds that siblings have!
Looks like fun!! I love when the kids are nice to eachother.
Post a Comment