Sunday, April 5, 2009

My lucky night

I haven't been bowling for the last month or so and my return on Friday was full of luck! I got my NEW high score of 166 in the second game. In January I got a 151, which I thought we be my all time high. For it I got a patch for going over 140 for the first time in my bowling career and a little bowling pin. Plus I beat Chris, my dad, and Jordan on one of the games! That has NEVER happened and I am sure it never will again, so I had to add that! We didn't win any of our games tonight, but we still had a good time. Hopefully the guys will be back to normal next week, so we can make up some points and keep our 5th place standing(we are tied with the 4th place team). We are definitely doing better!!

I know it is hard to see, but it is my proof!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is an awesome score!! Keep it up! Fun beating all the guys too!

Janeen said...

That's amazing! You've got to teach me some of your skills. I love bowling, but it's seriously a struggle for me to get much over 100.

Anonymous said...

Great SCORE! I am impressed I am the worst bowler.