Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

This Easter was probably the best by far! All of my kids are old enough now that they could participate in all the fun, we were able to focus on the Savior, but still do the fun "bunny" stuff, and all of my family was able to be together for a very yummy dinner.
We started off our day with Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny and an egg hunt. We then sat down for homemade cinnamon rolls (we rarely have time for that on Sunday morning!) and then we watched To This End Was I Born together. For the most part they actually paid attention and I was really impressed when they would ask questions about what was going on. We then got ready and headed to church. I had the lesson in YW, it was more of a presentation, but I was glad that I had the opportunity to study the last week of the Savior's life over the last couple of weeks.
After church we headed to my parents for more candy overload for the kids. Grandma likes to be the Easter Bunny too, so she had bags of goodies for all the grand kids. The Easter Bunny his eggs at her house too and then it was time for dinner. So we enjoyed the night with family, friends and lots and lots of good food!


7 comments:

Danielle said...

Just like Lichty style, super cute family!! Sounds like a ton of fun. I miss living near family because of all the fun get togethers. Glad it was a great Easter for your family!!

Lori said...

That is seriously the cutest family picture. I love the matching. You are lucky that all your kids are so photogenic also.

Perry Family said...

Your kids are SO cute in all their matching easter clothes! And not to mention a great family photo!!

Lauren said...

You guys look cute in your Easter outfits! Beautiful family!!

Christene said...

Sounds like a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE COLOR!! You are so coordinated. Sounds like a great Easter, such a cute family.

Bre said...

Your family is so cute! How do you convince Chris to match you guys?! LOL