Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

Chloe was invited to a party at Chuck E. Cheese this last weekend by one of the little girls in her class at school. Her mom was super nice and let all 3 of my boys come too. I really dread going there, but this trip wasn't so bad. I actually had a good time playing with my kids!

In this picture it is hard to see, but Cooper is actually looking at the camera and smiling. TOO cute! I guess when we want family pictures again I am going to have to let him sit by Chuck E.



Nick.



Alex.




Chloe and me. I guess my kids like having their picture taken!

3 comments:

JordanAmberMavrik said...

That is a really cute picture of Alex!!

Lauren said...

Gotta love good ole chuck e cheese...and who dosen't love sitting next to him in a truck and getting their picture taken! Too fun!

Christene said...

You've taught them well, to love pitures. Good job. They're super cute. My kids love the old Mouse too!