I think the last day I blogged was Nick's last day of school!
That means I have been enjoying FREEDOM!
It has been so nice not having to taki him to school to only pick him up 2 hours later. We have been taking it easy, just lounging at the pool. Naptime has been uninterrupted and that has meant alot of time sitting by the pool with a good book while all the cousins play. They have been having so much fun, I have been enjoying myself and life has been great!!
If anybody knows how many times Chloe has tried to give me a heart attack with her lack of swimming knows that it is a BIG accomplishment that she can now swim without floaties!! At the beginning of the summer she was afraid to even try (I'm sure the last couple summers of experiences didn't help!), so we are so proud of her for how far she has come in just a few months! And Cooper too! He hated the pool not so long ago and now he is backing his little self into the pool. He loves to jump off the edge to me and is even swimming under the water. Nick has been a fish for quite some time, so now Chloe and Cooper have joined him!

We have gone to the public pool all of two times this summer. We used to go all the time before my mom got her pool. And now that I have been once with my four little children I have realized that it is not something I want to do again by myself until all four can swim by themselves! I don't worry about Nick, but it is just so hard to keep track of four little bodies who all want to do their own thing. The next time we went we took dad and they all wanted to go with him! Now he understand why I won't do it by myself!
1 comment:
Congrats on getting Chloe to swim without floaties! I know how nerve wracking it can be to keep all your babies safe in the water! I'm glad you're enjoying a carefree summer!
Post a Comment