Today was a very long day! This morning Alex had his first day of prescool at Tony Alamo. It was hard on both of us, especially when he started crying. I saved my tears for the car and said good-bye. Chloe grabbed his face with both hands and told him "everything is going to be okay" and then she kissed him. She is such a good little mama. When I got in the car I was crying and Nick and Chloe asked what was wrong. I told them it makes me sad when they are sad and I can't do anything about it. So they promised that they wouldn't cry when I took them to school! When I picked Alex up he was so happy. He said "I a good boy, I no cry no more!". It was so cute. I am glad that his first day went great. We then headed to lunch at McDonalds. I don't know if we are ever going to eat lunch at home again. It takes so long to get back and forth to the school, we are going to have to figure some things out for sure! And then it was time for Nick and Chloe to go to school. They kept their promise, they didn't cry! Nicked happily lined up with his cousin, Hailey for kindergarten and Chloe waited very impatiently for her turn to line up with her new prescool friends. It made me happy that they were both so happy to start school. My sister, Jenny picked the kids up because I had sleeping babies. Thats right,both of them fell asleep on the way home from dropping the kids off. School wore Alex out and I was worn out too. I am not used to morning school yet! So the three of us slept to the rain. All in all, it wasn't too bad!
8 comments:
I'm glad it all worked out - I was thinking about you today and wondering how all the back and forths to the school were going. Glad you got a nap in too! What cute school kids!
How busy for you now??? Sheesh, at least you get some kind of break though! They looked so cute for their first day!
Hey there, glad your kiddo's had a great day at school and I am serious you can come over anytime for lunch or whatever since I live just a minute from the school!
Sending your babies off to school is hard, but it is great to see them grow. What cute kids you have!! Try to get some rest, you are going to need it with all those back and forths to the school.
They all look so adorable for the first day of school =D
So fun! What a special time to have all three in school and doing so well. I know it's hard to see them walking away when we're so used to having them near. Glad your first day turned out well!
Wow...three in school! The first days are always hard. I'm glad to hear things brightened up for him, though. They all look so cute with their little backpacks! :)
They all look so cute with their backpacks! Sounds like a crazy schedule.
Post a Comment