Last night was so much fun! We got almost a full 24 hours with no children. Of course I missed them, but it was nice to be able to have some alone time with Chris and remember why we love each other, with out the stress of having 4 small children.
I tried to surprise him because in the 6 years we have been married I have yet to actually do it! As usual I got so excited that I ended up telling him on Friday night about our suite at the Stratosphere (that is where we stayed on our wedding night).We went to dinner at The Bootlegger (where
we went on our first date) and then to stay overnight in our suite with NO kids! We actually went to the top of the tower this time too. It was Chris' first time up there, but it was very windy so we didn't stay long. We had a blast! Thanks Mom & Dad and Jordan & Amber for watching the kids! You are best!!!
9 comments:
You are looking great!! Yeah for a night without the kids!!
Congrats on the anniversay! You guys look too cute together.
Happy Anniversary!
How cute! It must have nice to get away! Happy Anniversary.
Those nights alone are wonderful! So glad you had a happy anniversary!
Whoo Hoo!! No kids! It is so nice to get a way with out them sometimes! I can't ever surprise Justin either! Maybe one day it will happen!!
What a fun night.. and I love how you planned the first.. thats awesome. You look gorgeous :)
Congratulations on 6 years! How wonderful for you both to have some time together. It is treasured, isn't it? What a blessing to have wonderful men in our lives who love us and our children. We are so blessed!
How fun! I'm the same way, I have yet to surprise Tyler, I always end up spilling the beans ahead of time.
Post a Comment