Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cooper's 1st Birthday



After pictures it was party time! I am still having a hard time believing that Cooper is 1 already! First of all I have never had a baby turn one and not have the next one already on the way! So, right now I am in uncharted territory! It really does seem like he was just a tiny baby, but he is one now! He has only been crawling for a month now and I honestly believe that it is because Nick and Chloe never let him do his own thing. They are constantly moving him from one room to the next and upstairs and then back down again. He is finally back to his happy little self after 8 ear infections. I new that my happy baby was there somewhere! He is talking up a storm, mostly just jibber-jabber, but he does say mama and dada. Just this morning he started standing up in his crib when I go in to get him, and pulling himself up on the furniture. He started giving kisses and is my sweet little mama's boy! We are so blessed to have him in our family.




We just had a small party at my mom's house. I made cupcakes (which he loves!) and we gave out M&M's to the kids because they are Cooper's favorite. I am sure you are thinking how can he have a favorite candy all ready, but it is true! My mom always has a candy dish on the counter with holiday colored M&M's and in the last month or so Cooper has learned that. As soon as we walk in the door he holds out his hands and whines until we go get a treat! Smart boy!!!







4 comments:

Danielle said...

Cooper is so cute!! He is so lucky to have a wonderful mom, and lovable siblings. Happy Birthday Cooper!!

Emily said...

what a cutie! it's amazing how fast they grow up. and i just have to say i know how frustrating it is with ear infections... krew is going on his 5th in just 3 1/2 months. we are FINALLY going to see an ear,nose,&throat doctor in a week and a half... NOT FUN! but you have such a cute family! and i also have to comment on what a cute/great idea the matching bracelets was! love it!

Christene said...

Chrissy, I can't believe your little man is already 1! I'm so glad to hear that your little guys is feeling better. It stinks when they are sick and can't be themselves as much as we like. He is just a sweet little guy and those pictures of you and him are precious!

Danielle said...

He is so big! Thanks for having us! He looked like he made out! And your pics are too cute!