10 years ago...
I was a freshmen in high school. I didn't realize this until now, but this is the year I met Chris. We were in the same seminary class. But I don't think the thought ever crossed my mind that we would be married 10 years later with 4 kids!!! I spent most of my time hanging out with my best friend Amanda, getting in trouble with her.
Snacks I enjoy (when calories don't matter!!)...
1) red velvet cupcakes
2) Nothing Bundt Cake (pretty much any flavor)
3) Cold Stone
Pretty much anything sweet!!!
5 things on my to list:
1) Exercise
2) go to Target
3) Laundry
4) Ironing
5) work on YW stuff for camp
What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire...
Buy Chris a sand rail, so I didn't have to listen to him beg for one EVERY night! Buy a bigger house. Buy Jeremy a house, so he could move back. Go shopping!!!
3 Bad Habits...
1) twee zing
2) always late
3) not brushing my teeth at night
5 Places I have lived...
1) Las Vegas, NV ( that's it, SAD, I know!)
5 Jobs I have had...
1) Interior design assistant
2) Floral assistant
3) Runner
4) Bank teller
5) MOM
Things people don't know about me...
That my house is not always clean! I tell everybody that and nobody believes me! I don't accept help very easily. I am kind of CrAZy in my own little way! Everything has to be done my way. I don't know what else to say, I am pretty boring. The only things I can think of that everybody doesn't already know, I don't really want everybody to know. So I guess I am kind of mysterious!
I tag Kim, Danielle, and Janeen!
3 comments:
Your house dirty? I still don't believe you!! Just kidding but maybe I just have to visit you unexpectedly to become a witness to this so called mess!!
I had no idea you've known Chris for that long, WOW! I'm there with you and the sweets (esp. cold stone & nothing bundt cakes)...my weakness in dieting!
Oh my goodness! I thought I was the only one with a husband telling me all the pros of getting a sand rail! It's fun to learn a little bit more about you Chrissy!
Post a Comment