
Our very busy weekend began on Saturday morning with family pictures. Usually my kids do so well that I am the one with the crazy idea to get the whole" fam damily" together for pictures whenever Jeremy and Juli are in town. But this time didn't go so smoothly. I arrived first thinking I could get my kids done by themselves and their individual pictures before there was too much commotion, but it didn't work!! Cooper and Alex screamed as soon as I set them down and didn't stop until I picked them up! So the grand kids picture is real cute! I guess we got what we needed, the whole family and I will have to have another stressful morning in the near future!
All 21 of us!
Cooper, Nick, Alex, Everett, Chloe, Hailey, Ben, Ellie, WillMy brothers and sisters


5 comments:
Love the pictures, so cute!! You are so lucky to have lots of family.
You guys look great! They really turned out good, even if the kids didn't sit perfectly.
Awsome posts! I love seeing all the pictures. You guys are sooo beautiful!!
Those are awesome pics! It can be SO challenging to get pictures done. I remember getting Peyton and Carter AND Brooklyn at the same time and wondering if I might have a nervous breakdown right there in the studio. Despite the crying, those pictures are so cool, and your family must love having current ones of everyone together. That's a special thing.
Too cute! I can't believe that the kid ones turned out so good. I can barely get just my 3!
Post a Comment