Sunday was the real reason that Jeremy, Juli, Ben, Hailey, and Will were in town. They came down for the weekend to be at the blessing of the newest member of the family, Jordyn Elizabeth. So Sunday morning we went to the blessing. Josh did a wonderful job , he was so calm and gave her a beautiful blessing. It was a great testimony meeting to get to hear two of my brother bear their testimonies.
Last week Amber and I went shopping to get Ellie's blessing dress when we decided that she needed a bracelet to match the pearl beading at the top of her dress. We went to the bead store and got some beads and Amber made her a bracelet. Baby bracelets are always cute because they are so tiny! I liked hers so much that I decided to make one for all the girls in our family including my grandma.

All the girls at the blessing luncheon.
Amber, Amber, Juli, Ellie, Jenny, Mom, Chloe, Katie,
Hailey, and Me
5 comments:
Love It!! You are so good with pictures!! your last couple post are great! I didn't want to make a comment on everyone so, I will just leave it on this one!!Copper is looking so grown up! I can't believe he is already 1!
Blessings are such a special time. Also a good reason for family to get together. Cute pictures!!
I LOVE the pictures of all the hands, what a sweet little girl they have now! You have a beautiful family.
How adorable all the matching braclets!! Thats is SUCH a cute picture of ALL of you :)
Bracelets for everyone! What a special treat to have all those beautiful women together for such a special occasion! Amber's little girl is so lovely.
Post a Comment