Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Park Day

So, Friday was play group at the park, a little chilly in the shade, but still FUN! After we leave the park we always take the side street that the park is on to see if we can spot the peacocks. We found one, then two , and then there were fourteen! So we pulled over to feed them some fish crackers and Scooby snacks (I think they will eat anything!). We usually roll the window down enough to throw the food out and then roll the window up really quickly because I am scared of birds, but that is another story. Anyways, Nick wasn't even rolling his window down enough for the kids to throw their food out, so I decided to show him that there was nothing to be scared of. I rolled the window all the way down in the front and was taking some pictures of the kids watching the peacocks when one of them flew up to my window. SCARY!! I screamed, scared Cooper and ruined my whole plan. After Friday I am not sure we will be feeding the peacocks anytime soon!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Very Cute Littel Blog!! And I LOVE the pictures.. I love seeing those peacocks to but I dont know it ill try feeding them now :) lol

Perry Family said...

How fun...I'm with you, birds are freaky, but fun to let the kids feed, as long as they don't try something funny! I like how you got a back round behind the photos...how did you do that???

Unknown said...

that is hilarious! mostly cause it wasn't me :)

The Mullins said...

I need to bring treats next time, my kids love those birds. Funny story!

Kim said...

Funny!! I need to start to slow down and let my boys enjoy stuff like that!!

Christene said...

Cute pictures of the kids. That is so funny about the peacocks! They are pretty big birds when you get down to it. Oh well!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

You are sooooo CUTE! I'm so glad that you wrote about the peacocks. I remeber you talking about them before. You are such a brave chick!