Thursday, May 22, 2014

{April}

May is almost over and I am finally getting to April pictures:/

1- At the beginning of April we went to Debbie Gillihan's 50th surprise birthday party. They had a super cute photo booth there. 2- My cute Rascal girls at the BBQ fundraiser. The boys were off playing and we barely saw them. 3 & 4- Girls Day. Mom, Jenny and I met for breakfast, went to see Divergent, and did a little shopping. Such a fun day! 5- Mom and I met Katie's companion's parents for breakfast. It was fun to hear about what Katie has been up to from someone else and to learn about Katie's companion, Sister Hyer. 6- I LOVE Monday! I get to email Katie and we got some pictures of her from the Tulip festival. 7- Alaskan sponsored the UNLV Alumni baseball game so we got to go have some lunch and watch the game. The kids loved it! 8- Chloe's dance team. they are crazy! 9- These crazy kiddos were swimming on April 12th. Way too cold for me! 10- Swing time with Chloe at one of Nick's games. 11- Cooper and Aubrey wearing their footy pajamas. 12- During spring break we made a day trip to New Port beach. 13- Lucas loves Nick! 14- Rascals came in 2nd place in their spring break tournament. 15- Swimmy day at grandma's. 16- Easter 17- All of us at Jeremy' baptism. 18 & 19- Take your kid to work day. Alex and Cooper went with Grandma Karen. Chloe and Hailey got to go with Jenny. Nick and Ben went with Grandpa Steve, but they forgot to take a picture. 20- While the kids were "working" Aubrey and I went on a hike/walk/run through the tunnels at Lake Meade to the Hoover Dam. 21- Always interesting when I take 4 or 5 kids with me to Costco! 22- Nick got braces from Dr. Truman. 23- Which resulted in him eating Spaghetti-o's and smoothies for a week. 24- Chris got a long board! 25-Aubrey was loving taking Max around at one of Nick's baseball games. She "made" him look for a picture.

No comments: