To say I am behind is an understatement! Trying to catch up on life right now, so until that happens I guess a monthly update will have to do.
January...
1- We started off the year at Mt. Charleston with friends. Always a fun tradition. 2- My cute Aubs! 3- The boys are always good to wait at the dance studio. Usually we only wait an hour or 2 a week. Good for all of us or I might go crazy! 4- Chloe had a field trip at the Smith Center and I got to be one of the chaperons to see the Las Vegas Philharmonic Orchestra. 5- All 5 kids were laying on my bed playing with some sort of electronic device. 6- My handsome little man divvying up snacks in the car. 7- Mustache day at school. 8-Aubrey and Daddy having some TV time. 9- Alex being a good big brother! 10- 3 little princesses, Jordyn, Aubrey, and Lucy. 11- Happy Birthday to me! I was sick on my birthday. But my sweetheart Nick, woke up before Chris had to go to work and used his own money to go buy me roses. 12- Birthday FaceTime with my Dad in China. 13- Chris loves me and brought me a birthday clown from Baskin Robbins. 14- Birthday dinner at Lucille's with all my friends and then bowling. (Sad I only got a picture of bowling!) 15- This girl has been coming home every single day with a hole in 1 or both of her knees!! 16- Disney on Ice fun for the girls. 17- Jersey day at school. 18- We rode bikes to school. I wish we did it more. So fun and such good exercise for all of us! 19- Dance baby! 20- Once again, the boys waiting at dance finding ways to entertain themselves. 21- More waiting at dance. 22- We went to help Jeremy and Mical move into their new place. The kids had lots of fun with the empty boxes! 23- Shopping at Hobby Lobby for Jenny's bridal shower. Aubrey and Makaylin had a good time waiting for us. 24- My hardworking hubby!! 25- Moving EVERYTHING out of the kitchen so Chris could start painting the cabinets. Looks like I'm a hoarder!!

No comments:
Post a Comment