It is crazy that October has already come and gone!
1- Nick played in a Breast Cancer Tournament at the beginning of the month. The team all had pink wrist bands with "Mrs. B" on them. Mrs. B is the team mom and she was diagnosed with breast cancer last December, so they dedicated the tournament to her. They did really awesome, only losing 1 game coming in 2nd place. 2- Nick is such a good big brother snuggling with his little sis. 3- Kitty ears to go to baseball. 4- Max. He is such a cute puppy. When he is being nice I actually think I might let him come live with us until Katie gets home. Then I remember how much I hate hair and change my mind! 5- I think this was the last time that I watched Lucy. She started school so now Aubrey is by herself all day again. 6- Grandma took the little kids to see Sophia and Jake LIVE. It was a really cute show and the kids loved it. 7- Pumpkin patch with our good friends. 8- For Bunco Jenny and I dressed up as Thing 1 & thing 2. We won best costume for the night! 9- I took Chloe, Alex, and Cooper for well checks all at the same time. Probably not a good idea. It was pain trying to get all 3 of them to settle down in the tiny room while we waited for the doctor. 10- Lots of school projects lately! Cooper had to make his pumpkin into a character from a book. Chris was such a good sport and did it with him. And I am glad because he did way better than I would have. 11- Pink day at school. The kids were so excited all week waiting for it to come. Nick and Cooper were the most excited. Their new favorite color is pink!! 12- Heather and I both showed up at a baptism wearing the exact same thing! We had to get a picture! 13- Alex hit a home run! He got the game ball that night. 14- Chloe worked on her project all month by herself and completed the whole thing completely by herself. I was so proud of her! 15- Mom and Dad matching in our NATS shirts. 16- Aubrey handcuffed herself to the door. It was pretty cute! 17- And then the next game Cooper got a triple! And he got the game ball that night. 18- We celebrated Chris' 31st birthday with dinner at home and a DQ cake with our friends. 19- Chris and I up at Mt. Charleston. It was such a nice day to be up in the mountains. 20- Trunk-or-treat with the Schweitzer's for their ward. 21- Dinner at Lucille's and bowling for Chris' birthday. 22- Our ward trunk-or-treat. 23- Aubrey reading the scriptures, "and it came to pass". 24- Cowboys at school on Halloween. 25- Finally...Halloween. And October is over!

No comments:
Post a Comment