March was kind of rough for me. I was gone for the first 9 days of the month and then I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. It didn't help that we started baseball season and sometimes have 6 or 7 different practices a week added on to our already busy, busy schedule!
The Friday after I got back the boys had a Mother-Son game night at school. We went to eat at Cane's before we headed to the school. They had several minute to win it style games set up for us to do. We had lots of fun together. The theme for the night was super heroes so we all had matching shirts. The boys loved them and I think are shirts were perfect. My 3 Super Heroes Unite to make the ultimate one!
Nick is Captain America, just a genuine good guy, Cooper is Spider Man because he is always climbing every where, and Alex is the Hulk, he has a temper, but is still a good guy!
They are already talking about next years!
The next day Chloe had her second dance competition. Her team has moved up from the Tiny Tots and are now the Troopers. The show was running WAY behind so it ended up being a VERY long day. Still fun watching my girl dance!
1. Cruising with Chelsea for the beginning of the month. 2. Chris picked me up from the airport and took me to dinner at Brio for our 11th Anniversary. 3. Aubrey Ann started dance. She LOVED it and wants to wear her tights and dance clothes everyday! 4. After our fun game night at school, the boys and I went to Golden Spoon and brought everyone home a treat. 5. St. Patrick's Day on a Sunday. We had green chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and wore green to church and that was about the extent of our celebrations. 6. I am a crazy oil lady! I have been having fun experimenting with them and helping my family and myself feel better too. 7. Chris surprised me with an iPhone 5. Even though my case was all torn up I was sad that it didn't fit my phone anymore. 8. Picture day and a little park time before school.




No comments:
Post a Comment