Friday, February 15, 2013

January

 Now that February is already half way over, let's see if we can't get January documented!

At the beginning of the month while the kids were still on winter break the Anderson kids spent some time with us. Trying to keep 9 kids happy and entertained is quite the chore. We spent a couple of days at the park letting them get out some of their energy!

And then I was off to China! That was the longest I have ever been away from home. It was a great trip, but after I got home I was completely overwhelmed and it took a while for me to recover. I do know now that jet lag is a very real thing!
Some randomness from January:
1. When did my kids get so BIG??!!
2. Aubrey is lucky she is cute because most days I want to give her away!
3. Aubrey has been loving the days when Lucy gets to come play.
4. Chris has been working on his truck quite a bit. Whenever he has a spare minute anyways. 
5. Dad mastered girls hair while I was away. Now he does the girls hair on the Sundays when I have ward council.
6. The kids had hat day at school.
7. Ever since I got back from China Aubrey has been sleeping with Chloe. Most nights when I go into check on them they are sleeping on top of each other.
Grandma took the girls and I to see Disney On Ice. It was a princess one and the girls LOVED it! All the princesses were there, but the show featured Cinderella, Tangled, and Princess and the Frog. And since then we have watched all of those movies countless times!
Everett had a cute super hero party. It is always fun when every one dresses up and gets into it.
The following week Jordyn had a super cute princess party. Cinderella seemed to be the most popular princess!
To end the month I hosted the "8 is Great" fireside for all the kids in Primary who are turning 8 this year and will be baptized. I wish we took pictures because everything turned out super cute! Amber made big 8-shaped sugar cookies that each of the kids got to take home. We had such a great turn out too. Of the 10 kids in the class, we had 9 of them with their parents. It was a great night!

No comments: