Tuesday, October 9, 2012

365- Week 39

 09.30.12
No Picture

10.01.12
Monday morning the boys had dentist appointments to get their teeth cleaned. I was a little nervous because I have started letting them brush their own teeth and I know that they don't always do the best job. But to my surprise they both remain cavity free!! We went across the street to McDonald's for lunch and to play for a bit before heading to school.

10.02.12
 Another night at the ball field watching my boy play.

10.03.12
 Not a great picture, but Aubrey was so funny! Jenny and I were shopping and Aubrey kept hiding under the clothes rack. At one point I thought she was with Jenny and almost freaked out before realizing she was just sitting quietly under the clothes. She liked it under there and I had to drag her out when it was time to leave.

10.04.12
 The day before was walk or ride your bike to school day and all those who participated were enetered into a drawing for some prizes. Alex won a free yogurt at U-Swirl! After we dropped Nick off at scouts, Chloe off at dance, we ran to find a U-Swirl before we had to take Alex to baseball practice.

10.05.12
 Friday night at the ball field watching Alex play.

10.06.12
Day 1 of potty training. Drinks lined up to keep her peeing. I really forgot how much I HATE potty training. By Saturday afternoon I was ready to quit, wondering how I ever got 4 children potty trained!!!

No comments: