Once again summer has come to an end and that means back to school for the kids.
Last year I said that hopefully my kids would be able to finish up their elementary careers at Stuckey, but things changed and we are at a new school AGAIN! Four different elementary schools is definitely not what I wanted for my kids! I myself don't do well with change and have mixed emotions about this change just because we have changed so much. We did LOVE Stuckey, but I feel this change will be for the better. Being a Mom requires so many hard choices!
So this year we are at Frias and I REALLY hope this is our last elementary school!!
The first day of school is always so emotional for me. I am usually fine until it is time to say good bye and that is when the tears come. No different this year. I always stress because I can't be with each of them so Chris was able to come this year to help make things a little easier which was nice.
Nick is in 4th grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Austin. He is out in the portables. He has already told Chris that he needs to fix the air in there!
Chloe is a 3rd grader this year. Her teacher is Mrs. Phillips. She is super excited to have Annie and Karah in her class this year and she also gets to have lunch with the 4th graders and gets to play with her new buddy Bella.
Alex is a first grader this year. I decided to hold him back a year. Probably one of the hardest choices I have made, but after much prayer I feel like this will be the best for him. He is such a good boy and was okay with it. His teacher is Mrs. Castillo. He has three cute girls from church in his class, Blair, Baylee, and Elise.
Cooper is in kindergarten this year. Ms. Kim is his teacher. Paige from his church class is with him in the afternoon class. They used to have playdates together so they are buddies. He said he was glad that Paige was in his class or he wouldn't have any friends. I am glad that he is still okay having friends that are girls!
I think that the first week of school went pretty good. We still have some work to do to get our morning routine down again, but we are off to a good start!





1 comment:
Change can be such a good thing! Looks like you are going to have a great year at Frias! The kids look cute as always!
Post a Comment