Monday, September 17, 2012

365- Week 36

 09.09.12
With some down time I finally finished my photo cubes that I started months ago!
I LOVE how they turned out, but I am not exactly sure what to do with them.

09.10.12

 My little lefty concentrating on homework. We haven't found our homework groove yet with our crazy schedule, so it has been a little tough getting him to sit at the table and finish.

09.11.12
 I remember 11 years ago when the first plane crashed and I had just gotten to Gomez's to watch their kids before school. Sondra had the news on  and I thought it was just an accident that a plane flew into the tower and when the second plane hit I was just so confused. My young and innocent mind couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it was a terrorist attack...why would someone do that??
As I was doing Chloe's hair that morning she was asking me so many questions about 9-11. She was hoping that they didn't have to see any pictures or watch any movies at school about it because she said it is just too sad it makes her cry. I love that she cares so much about people!

09.12.12
 I am glad that Chloe still lets me put her hair in pigtails. I want her to stay my baby girl forever!

09.13.12
 Alex is still our early riser. Lately Chris has been making the kids lunches and Alex is his helper.

09.14.12
 Nick was so excited to get his uniform on Friday. He got to pick his number and he chose 61 because that was Chris' football number in high school. Chris didn't tell him that either. He just remembered from seeing a picture of Chris playing that is in our office.

09.15.12
Hailey spent the night with Chloe on Friday and these two had fun playing all day Saturday.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

LOVE the cubes! We need to do a craft day---our own Super Saturday! That would be soooo fun!!!!!