Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pink Hair!


Jenny has been going to Paul Mitchell THE SCHOOL for cosmetology since April and today was her first day on the floor so she wanted me to bring Chloe in to be her first client. The niece of one of the girls that goes to school with Jenny came in a couple of weeks ago and got some pink streaks so Jenny called me and asked if she could do Chloe's. What the heck! It is summer and it only lasts a couple of weeks, so I let Jenny go for it. Chloe hasn't had her haircut for a while so it was in desperate need of a good trim. Now she has some cute pink hair and it is all one length again.
Thanks Jenny! You did great!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Turned out adorable, you are such a fun mom to let her get that done! I am sure I will have three little girls drooling over her new pink streaks!

Shannon said...

So cute!! I'm a fan of the pink myself. :)

Azy said...

this is super cute! chloe has got to feel pretty cool that her mom would let her dye her hair PINK! i love it! & arent you having a baby soon?