Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Girl

Last week when I went to my appointment my fluid level was low, so my doctor sent me over to the hospital to be induced. And now we have our new baby girl, just a week sooner than we were expecting to have her (and nobody is complaining about that).

Aubrey Ann
June 23, 2010
10:45pm
7 lbs. 11 oz.
18 1/2 inches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lichty family on the stunning new addition to the family!

Staci said...

Love the pictures of baby Aubrey. What a sweet little girl. And just as I said before, you didn't even look like you had a baby. Congrats again!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys! And I love the name!

Lori said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. Great stats. I'm glad everything went well and you look way too good in your pic of just delivery Aubrey. You definitely have a complete family now and a great ratio of males and females.