Three years ago today I had what I thought then was going to be my last baby. I was determined that he was going to be a 'mama's boy'. Little did I know I would really get what I wished for. But over the last year he has changed into my little buddy!Cooper is different than the rest of our kids. We call him our troublemaker. He brings alot of spunk and mischief to our family and also alot of LOVE.
Most days Cooper and I have this coversation:
C: "I missed you."
M: "I missed you too!"
C: " I love you."
M: " I love you-u!"
C: "We best friends. Huh?"
Some days it is tiring, that he doesn't want anybody but me, that he always cries when I leave him, that he gets away with everything, that I still carry him all the time but I wouldn't change a thing... we are BEST FRIENDS!
Happy 3rd Birthday Buddy!!
I love you!!
1 comment:
Ah!! Happy Birthday Cooper!! We need to come play!!
Post a Comment