You are my handsome little man and a day doesn't go by that you don't remind me of that! You want to do EVERYTHING 'like a man', put hot sauce on your food, eat lots of food, lift heavy stuff, stay up late. I love it when you tell me you can do something because you are a BIG man! You are exactly like your dad in every way, and I think that is why there is a special place in daddy's heart for you! You are growing up so fast. It was just yesterday that you said "my name is Panna Ber". No matter how big you get you will always be my cuddly Panda Bear. I love you Alex and I am so proud that you are my son.
Happy Birthday BIG man!! Love, Mom
5 comments:
way to have a name that starts with one of the letters in CALIFORNIA. Happy Birthday!
Oh how I love your little man. He is adorable!! Happy Birthday Alex!!
Hi Chrissy I found your blog and I love it. You will have to teach me how you do your cute collages. I have a blog at www.davidandstacigertsch.blogspot.com.
He is so cute, I can't believe he is 4 already! What a handsome little guy!
So handsome. This is my favorite thingthat you blog about I LOVE LOVE LOVE the letter you write to them one their b-days!
Post a Comment