Monday, February 16, 2009

Grateful

I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I am thankful for the direction that it gives me. I am so thankful for opportunity I have to be a mother. I am so thankful to have 4 beautiful and healthy children. I am so very thankful to be married to a good man who works so hard to provide for our family. I am thankful that we understand our roles as parents and that he is to be the provider and I am to be the nurturer. I have spent most of today letting things people have said get to me and I have to realize that I am in control of my own happiness. I know, and the Lord knows that I am trying to do what is right for our family, and that is all that matters!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You and Chris are great parents who are giving your kids a great life. You are setting an example of hard work and love that will carry on into the rest of their lives. They are very lucky! I am glad to hear that you are not going to let what someone else says affect your happiness!

Tara said...

Sorry you had a rough day!! Just know you always impress me and im sure soo many others around.. and glad you realize how true that is>> were in control of our happiness and things can only bother us if we let them. Thanks for reminding me of that also =)

Perry Family said...

you have such a sweet testimony chrissy!

Janeen said...

Ditto that! It's nice to stop & think about how blessed we are, especially when things can get so crazy.