Friday, January 30, 2009

THE TANK

It is really only 22 inches longer than the Armada I had, but it feels like I am driving a bus now. But with our ever growing family and the need for more grocery space we weren't left with many choices. I do like it, but it is going to take some to get comfortable parking this beast!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice I like it, I am sure you will have prenty of room for all the milk your kids drink now. We go through alot and we only have one. LOL! Happy shopping.

Perry Family said...

my escalade is that size and i love it. there is so much room in the back for groceries/stroller, its nice!

Onala said...

I loved my Suburban, but we actully have a bigger tank than you, we bought a 12 passenger van!

Marilene said...

it looks really nice! i still drive a little car, so anytime i'm driving something bigger, i park it horribly!!

Chelsea said...

Holy Car! It's so pretty, but are you old enough to drive a burb?! :) No really, I love it! You're driving next girls night out!

Brianna said...

HOLLY MACRELL!!! That is a tank! And you're such a tiny little woman. :D But it does look nice.