Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Last night we (Chris, my mom, my sisters, Jenny & Katie, my sisters-in-law, Juli & Amber, and my sister's friends, and ME) got to go to the Twilight party and premiere. We only got to see it a couple of hours before everybody else, but it was a fun experience. I am a fan, but there are some really crazy people out there! Chris wanted to go with me, so he could finally know what we are all talking about without having to read the book. He actually liked it more than I did! I was a little disappointed that it wasn't more like the book. That is okay though, I knew it would never be as good as the book!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

NICE!!! I didn't even invited Justin!! I'm sure he would have gone if I would have inststed but, I'm going to buy it anyway when I comes out and watch it like everyday!!

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I think it is great the Chris wanted to see it and better yet liked it!

Christene said...

I'm so glad you had fun. There are some crazy fans out there aren't there? But it was fun to be one of the saner ones!

Chelsea said...

How fun! We went this weekend and I thought it was good. I'm ready for the next ones already! Nick went too and liked it and thought it was wierd! :) We need to get together again soon. I had a blast the other night!

Perry Family said...

looks like a blast!!! The movie was so good! We are going again tomorrow after our turkey dinner! Mark started reading the book just cause he like the movie so much!