Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
A loving home is of great importance to me and I always try to make people feel welcome. Although I have a great capacity to love, I also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times I can be sensitive. I'm firm when I need to be, but people trust my judgement and appreciate the kind way I always handle things.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yes she fits you perfectly. Isn't that fun to imagine being a Cullen. Though I think Christene rigged the quiz so she could be Bella. HA! Ha!

Christene said...

I love that you're an Esme. Your one of a kind, that for sure, and so great in your many talents! It was so nice to visit with you the other night. I always walk away happy that you were there!

Christene said...

I read that Danielle!!Ha ha!!

Lauren said...

Fun quiz, can't wait for the movie!

Angie said...

I can see the nurturing connection. I always admire the mother you are. I love Chris's hippo costume, and you guys are both looking so great! Congratulations on the running. I was sorry you couldn't make the party; I was hoping to see you, but I understand. I want to thank you again for the red beads. Last time she visited, my sister-in-law borrowed them to complete the perfect outfit with a black dress for a date.

Perry Family said...

I took the test, and am Esme too!