
After Chris did the usual Turkey Bowl thing, we got ready for the day and headed to the movies to see
Bolt. It was a cute show and the kids were really good, even Cooper.
Then we were off to my mom's to hang out until dinner time. We snacked all afternoon and had a good time just being together.
The girls. Just hanging out in the kitchen.
After dinner my dad did "rocking horse" with the kids. This is something he used to do all the time with us when we were little.

And Thanksgiving would not be complete without a surprise from Grandma to help get the
Christmas season started!!

New Christmas
jammies!!!

The original six! I am so thankful to have such an awesome family! They mean so much to me. I really don't know what I would do without them!
4 comments:
I love the jammies. Your kids are too cute!
Cute shirts all you girls were wearing! Looks like you had a good day! Happy Thanksgiving!
Aw, how cute! I love the family shot of you and Chris and all of your kids! SO cute! Lovin' the Christmas jammies too!
I didn't know you had so many siblings. It looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving.
Post a Comment