Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nick's Party


Nick's birthday is this week, but yesterday we celebrated with family and friends. Nick planned his own party! He wanted a Clone Wars party, a bounce house, a white Star Wars cake, pizza, and he even made his own guest list. I can't believe how old he is!! Where has the time gone?
Thanks to everyone who helped make his day special!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday to Nick!! He is getting so big!

Tara said...

Wow!! What a big boy. I know Jaiden had fun =) I threw out the invite that was on the fridge and he saw it in the garbage,(This is all AFTER the party) took it out, put it back on the firdge and told me he wanted to go to Nicks party again. =) Too funny! Happy Birthday Nick!

Perry Family said...

what fun that looked!! The kids were smiling SO BIG!! Nick is getting so much older, its shocking!!