
Let the baby hunger begin! I guess you could say I am in unknown territory right now. I have always been pregnant by the time my baby was 9 months old, so I have never
really felt baby hungry before. But holding this tiny little baby tonight just felt so right, like it is time for another one. Now we just need to convince Chris of this!

Ever since Amber told the kids she was pregnant Alex has been saying that she has a dog in her tummy. Anytime you asked him what she was having, he would say, "a boy gog". This morning Alex got to upto the hospital with my mom to visit and when I saw him this afternoon he said, "not a gog, a boy baby". He is a funny boy!

Nick also got to go up to the hospital this morning with my mom. This afternoon on the way back to the hospital he told me that he is lucky and spoiled because he gets to see Mavrik 2 times today. He was very concerned when the next time he will get to see the baby. And he couldn't stop talking about how tiny the baby's finger nails were.

Cooper has always been "my baby", so I figured he wouldn'y really care to see him, but boy was I wrong! He loved him!! He didn't want anybody else to hold him or even look at him for that matter. So maybe I really could have another one!

And of course, our little mama wanted to hold him forever! She woke up early this morning eager to go meet her new cousin. It is too bad she is only 4 because she would make a great babysitter!!

Five doesn't look like too many, right?! I keep countig the kids in this picture because it doesn't seem like that many.

The Anderson Family
(photo above by Nick)
6 comments:
So sweet! Five kids doesn't look like too many!
Cute pics of them with Maverik...whats one more when you already have 4?? Now it will just be easier since you will have so many helpers!
I love that you posted about EACH kid =) How exciting for them>> And US of course haha. Cute pictures..
Five looks great. ** I think im Still convencing pete on the 3rd.
I agree with Lauren....what's one more?? It's hard to quell that baby hunger once you've had a taste of it. I'd have a lot of convincing to do, too. Great pics! Chloe is an absolute doll as always. I love seeing the little mama's in action. :)
How cute! I think you could do one more!! Why is it that we have to talk the men into another one when we do all the work!!?
Oh, I bet the gillihan's are excited too!! What a beautiful baby they have. Congrats. And tell me all about baby hunger. I've got it bad! :)
Post a Comment