Sunday, August 10, 2008

[lake]


Chris and I got to spend a day at the lake with no kids. It is so awesome to be able to get away now and then and have some time by ourselves. I guess we weren't really all alone, but it was nice to hang out with my brother, Jordan, his wife, Amber, and my little sister, Jenny. We had so much fun tubing! Hopefully we will be able to that again this summer.


6 comments:

Christene said...

How fun! You both look so great, Chrissy! What a great way to enjoy a hot summer day!

Tara said...

HOW FUN!! looks like you guys had alot of fun, especcially with your sister, all the pictures you put up of you two, looks like you guys are realyl close huh? thats awesome!!! And your looking like a HOT mamma =D

Perry Family said...

What great photos! I love the lake, and I love how warm it is too! So nice to get away and have some fun with out kids! I haven't done something without my kids in a while!

Janeen said...

Looks like a blast! It's nice to get a little free time without the kiddos.

Lauren said...

Looks like you enjoyed your kid free time too! Great pics of you guys tubing!

Danielle said...

Looks like a great time, glad you could getaway and have so much fun!