This is what I find pretty much everytime I walk into my bedroom! Cooper loves the computer! Luckily he is happy enough just playing with the mouse and making some color come to the screen. It is so hard for me to be mad at him when he looks so cute! Even if I do get mad he just laughs at me and then I start laughing too!
4 comments:
Very cute! I great things in his future!!
How cute! Cutler does the same thing to me! I Love it!
BTW week will be there for Panda's party! The boys are way excited!
Hi Chrissy,
I just saw your comment on my blog, as you can tell, I'm not the best blogger, but I want to be better. Your page looks so cute, and so do your sweet little kids!! By the way, you look so good! I am SOOO going to Weight Watchers after this baby is born. Tell Cooper that computer nerds are sexy, I'm married to one!.
Cooper's darling! I hear you about taking the kids to the public pool by yourself. I know the times I've gone by myself, I've just about lost my mind.
Post a Comment