Sunday, August 24, 2008

[BOB]




Alex has been talking about his Bob party for at least the last 6 months, so to him it probably seemed like this day would never come, but he finally had his Bob the Builder party yesterday.






He had fun helping Jenny and I do the balloons and help decorate. I have never had a 3 year old care so much about their party. He wanted everything Bob or orange. He even requested Aunt Amber to make him a Bob cake. Another request was that the pool be decorated. He kept telling everyone that he was going to have a Bob pool. Jenny came up with the idea to float tons of balloons on the pool and of course he loved that!



Alex was a luck guy with 2 birthday cakes, so of course we had to put candles in both, double wishes and double singing. When we sang the first time he put his hands over his mouth like he was being shy and as soon as we were done he blew his candles out. He was very excited to see the second cake come out, but as soon as we started singing again he covered his mouth again. It was pretty cute!


For the couple of days he hasn't been feeling well, so as soon as the party was over he crashed on the couch with dad. What cute guys!


Thanks to all of our family and friends who helped make his birthday so special!

7 comments:

Carmell said...

How fun! Alex is the cutest Bob the Builder I have ever seen! Happy Birthday Alex!

Perry Family said...

I loved the cake...super cute! Looks like a great party, Happy Birthday!

Lauren said...

As usual you threw a great party! Alex is so cute with all his requests!

Meghan Poort said...

Chrissy... we will definitely not be having anymore ... 3 is plenty for me! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday... what are the kids going to wear... shoot me over an email so we can talk about it.. . MegPink02@aol.com

The Mullins said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Chrissy you are looking so good! I'm jealous! Hope all is well with you guys in vegas

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Alex!! What a cute guy you have, I am so glad his day was special, (even if he was a little under the weather.)
He seemed to be soaking up all the fun. I can see why his nickname is Panda, he is as cute as a little Panda Bear!! Love ya little guy!

Christene said...

What an awesome birthday! I love Bob the builder and you guys did it up right. He looked absolutely thrilled in that Bob hat! How fun! Being three must be great! Peyton just started planning her next party (in five+ months!!) too. :-)