Thursday, October 20, 2016

Brooke and Carson get married!

10.06.16
I pulled the kids out of school early. The girls and I picked up Grandma and Aunt Lynda and we were on our way to Logan, UT. 
Chris and the boys headed to Reno.
 A long drive to Logan.
 It was way cooler and so pretty up at the temple on Friday morning.
Chloe, Aubrey and Scarlett went to breakfast while Mom, Jenny and I attended Brooke and Carson's sealing. It was neat to be there with them.









Brooke and Carson Matthews
October 7, 2016

After the temple and luncheon we drove to Fernley. Another 8 hour road trip!! Yay!!
Kevin and Michelle had an outdoor reception on Saturday at their house.

There was karaoke and dancing and Aubrey was in heaven! 
The boys played corn hole and horse shoes. It was a fun night!


When Tammy needed a break dancing Jenny stepped in.
Aubrey attached herself to Aunt Tammy and said they were BFFs!

And our trip wouldn't be complete without breakfast at the Wigwam with Grammy!




The boys got to go shooting on Friday morning with Chris and Joey.